At the start of each month, sitting by the fire with Ali, I like to reflect on the month just passed.
- I got my hair cut above my shoulders for the first time in over a decade and am not convinced.. I can’t figure out how to style it! But I have high hopes for making it work. I just need the confidence of Adele..
- Our little family (myself, my husband Brian, and our two cats Ali & Mo) might be cursed? We experienced bad luck on practically all fronts: a gas leak, an allergic reaction and vet visit for Mo, furniture order drama, the flu and so on. However, we are generally healthy and have each other so things can always be worse! Would appreciate some good luck sometime soon though, Universe.
- I decided to start blogging! I am excited to spend some time on a new hobby where I get to write – my favourite creative outlet. Even if no one reads this, it will still feel great to put my thoughts down somewhere.
- I went back to the gym after several months off, and was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t throw up. I look forward to getting back into running, especially when the weather improves.
- We are getting much better at meal planning, price matching, and making healthy meals. It feels great to be organized and eating more than frozen lasagna.. I will never not love butter chicken lasagna though !
Did you have a good January?
Any good ideas for breaking a curse?