Valentine’s Day is coming up and while Brian and I don’t usually exchange gifts, I have found an assortment of sweet gifts for under $30 CAD for your special someone.
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Rose Hip ($28 CAD at Sephora). This warm, rose-y red is the perfect romantic colour that will suit any skin tone. Bite Beauty is a Canadian brand that was born in Toronto, Ontario and all their products are created with ingredients that are literally good (and safe) enough to eat.
- David’s Tea Pink Hearts Essential Glass Travel Mug ($24 CAD at David’s Tea). An adorable 12 ounce travel mug with a built in tea infuser. A great gift for the loved one that loves tea and wants to take it on the road.
- Indigo Hot Water Bottle – Grey & Pink ($29.50 CAD at Indigo). Show her you care and keep her warm at the same time. This cable knit hot water bottle will be a reminder of your love year round (let’s be real, this is Canada, it’s always cold somewhere).
- Simons Zircon Two-Sided Earrings ($19 CAD at Simons). Ear jackets are still very hot, and these pearl-and-zircon beauties are no exception. Simons jewellery is unique, well-made, and on trend, making them the perfect place for affordable gifts.
- Lush In Your Dreams Wrapped Gift ($26.95 CAD at Lush). This gift combines a Unicorn Horn bubble bar (you break it up under running water to make a bubbly, delicious smelling bath); Prince Charming shower gel (a delectable pomegranate and vanilla gel); and The Kiss (a pink lip tint). Everything you need for a romantic night in.
- Forever 21 Ultimate Matte Blush Palette ($11.90 CAD at Forever 21). 10 matte shades of blush in one convenient palette. Ranging from nude and coral to pink and red, this palette would be a great gift for any make-up lover.
- Fierce Deer Little Heart Necklace ($26 CAD at Workshop Studio & Boutique). A delicate 14 K gold filled heart necklace, available at a local Ottawa boutique. A reminder of your love she can proudly wear every day.
What would you like to receive this Valentine’s Day?