This list was much more work than Valentine’s Day for Her! Is it just me, or are men impossible to shop for? Brian makes things extra difficult by not needing anything, ever! So after much reflection and research, I give you, a list of unique items for your sweetheart for under $30 CAD.
- Bodum Brazil 34 oz Coffee Press ($24 CAD at Indigo). There is no coffee better than french press coffee, and no french press more iconic than a Bodum. If your loved one hasn’t discovered this, you have an obligation to help them out! Available in red for extra romantic coffee.
- Gustav Alarm Clock from Zone ($26 CAD at Zone Maison). If your man has trouble getting out of bed in the morning, this cool vintage-style alarm clock might be just what he needs. You get bonus points for gifting a clock with a silent mechanism, so no annoying ticking while you’re trying to sleep.
- Badger Navigator Class Man Care Beard Oil ($20.49 CAD at Well.ca). If your significant other is like mine, he has a beard. And beards need love too. Beard oil softens and conditions facial hair keeping it healthy and shiny. Plus, all Badger products feature an adorable badger!
- Distinctly Home Set of 4 Decorated Ale Glasses ($29.99 at Hudson’s Bay). Designed specifically for ales, these vintage style beer glasses are perfect for anyone’s basement bar.
- Patient Zero: A Joe Ledger Novel by Jonathan Maberry ($10.98 at Amazon.ca). This book has a kick ass protagonist, who I have declared the coolest man in literature. It also has zombies! Even the guy who doesn’t love to read will be glued to this one.
- Woodchuck Hard Amber Cider 6-pack ($13.75 at the LCBO). Firstly, another adorable rodent. Secondly, the best cider ever. Cider is a hot commodity these days, and Woodchuck’s Hard Amber Cider is not too sweet and not too dry. It’s the favourite at my house.
- T-MAX Work Sock ($9.99 at Mark’s). Everyone needs a pair of these socks. They are so warm, soft and cozy, Brian and I are obsessed with them. A great gift for someone’s cold toes in the middle of February.
Is your significant other difficult to shop for?
Any exciting plans for this Valentine’s Day?